Skip to content
- State officials reported 1,009 new confirmed cases on Sunday creating a new streak of three consecutive days with at least 1,000 cases.
- The last 3-day streak with 1,000 or more cases occurred between April 30 and May 3.
- The number of patients being treated in hospitals for COVID-19 dropped by more than 100 patients between Saturday and Sunday after plateauing for several days last week.
- It’s been 10 days since Gov. Greg Abbott ordered the reopening of Texas businesses.
- Texas total confirmed cases: 38,869. Deaths: 1,088.