Skip to content
- Vice President Mike Pence’s press secretary, Katie Miller, tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Miller was frequently in contact with members of the press, and the White House is now making more coronavirus testing available to journalists.
- Miller is married to Stephen Miller, President Trump’s top White House aide.
- The positive Covid-19 test comes one day after President Trump’s personal valet tests positive.
- Pence was scheduled to travel to Des Moines, Iowa, Friday morning but the departure was delayed as staff dealt with the news.
- The president said on Thursday that he and Pence would both begin taking daily coronavirus tests, an increase from the weekly tests that had so far been White House protocol.