Skip to content
- The flight launched at 9:14 AM EDT Sunday from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- The mission will test the service module attachment, deploy a FalconSat-8 satellite, and conduct several experiments in orbit.
- Space Force propelled the Boeing-built space plane atop a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket from Launch Complex 41.
- This was the 84th flight for an Atlas rocket since 2002.
- The last X-37B mission was launched Sept. 7, 2017 and ended Oct. 27, 2019, for 779 days, 17 hours and 51 minutes.