Skip to content
- Starting next week, Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) will reopen retail stores in Alabama, Alaska, Idaho, and South Carolina.
- Apple has 271 stores in the United States, but only six in the reopening states.
- The stores will have safety measures in place, including temperature checks, social distancing requirements, limits on the number of customers inside, and face masks for employees.
- Most Apple stores outside of China have been closed since March due to the coronavirus pandemic. The tech giant has recently reopened a few locations in South Korea, Australia, and Germany.
- For now, the retail stores will focus on fixing products rather than pushing the sales of new products like the low-cost iPhone SE or the new MacBook and iPad models.