- The jet crashed into a home in Kamloops, British Columbia.
- Witnesses say at least one person ejected from the plane before the crash.
- One of the military personnel onboard the plane was killed.
- “The one plane continued and the other one, there was two puffs, it looked like puffs of smoke and one… was a ball of fire. No noise, it was strange, and then the plane just did a cartwheel and fell right out of the sky. Just boom, straight down, and then a burst of black, black smoke.”
- The Canadian Forces Snowbirds last month announced Operation Inspiration. The mission consisted of the squadron flying over cities across Canada in a nine-jet formation with trailing white smoke.