- Officials say 237 new cases were reported. Three more people died.
- Dallas County death toll sits at 114 people with at least 4,370 cases confirmed in the county.
- Of the three who died, one was a man in his 60’s, while the other two were men in their 80’s.
- Despite the continued increase in cases, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins says the county will require reopened businesses to follow Gov. Greg Abbott’s recommendations.
- The U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels will fly over Dallas and Fort Worth on Wednesday to honor those working in health care in the area.