Skip to content
- A new CBS poll reveals Elizabeth Warren led other VP choices by a wide margin. Warren: 36%, Kamala Harris: 19%, Stacey Abrams: 14%, and Amy Klobuchar: 13%.
- Warren is the top pick among Democrats and liberals.
- Among black voters, Warren is more evenly split with Abrams and Harris.
- The poll showed the top qualities Democratic voters want to see in a candidate include economic expertise and crisis management skills.
- The poll also revealed more Democrats want a liberal or progressive VP than a moderate one. However, they also feel a more moderate candidate would fare better than a liberal or progressive one.