Skip to content
- Protests following the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police spread throughout the world.
- In London, protesters rallied in Trafalgar Square on Sunday in defiance of Britain’s lockdown rules.
- Crowds gathered in Berlin outside the US Embassy on Saturday and Sunday.
- Chants of “no justice, no peace” were heard In the streets of Copenhagen on Sunday. Some rallied outside the Danish capital’s US embassy.
- n Milan, crowds held a flashmob near the city’s US consulate on Thursday.
- Protests over Floyd’s killing were held in multiple locations across New Zealand on Monday.
- Several protests were also held in Canada during the weekend, as crowds rallied against alleged police brutality.