- The House of Representatives has canceled plans to convene next week as originally planned, citing the continued rise of coronavirus cases in the D.C. metro area.
- The Senate is still expected to return to the Capitol next week.
- House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer: “”We made a judgment that we will not come back next week but that we hope to come back very soon. The House physician’s view was the risk to members was not one he would recommend taking.”
- The House and Senate have the same attending physician.
- Members will continue to conduct work via videoconferencing.