Skip to content
- Stores, restaurants, and hair salons will begin to reopen on Monday in the Lombardy region.
- Travel restrictions from one region to another and in and out of the country will not be lifted until June 3.
- A mandatory quarantine will remain in effect for anyone who has been found positive for the virus or has been in close contact with anyone who has the virus.
- Local gatherings in public spaces remain banned.
- Italy reported 242 new daily deaths from COVID-19 on Friday, down from a high of 919 new daily deaths from the virus on March 27.