Skip to content
- All of the propose rules will need to be agreed upon by the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA).
- MLB season was originally scheduled to start on March 26 but was delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- MLB ownesr and league management have agreed to a 82-game regular season, down from the traditional 162 games.
- Spring training would begin early to mid-June.
- Games would resume in July without fans – if state officials allow.
- If games cannot be played at a teams’ home stadium in front of spectators, MLB and MLBPA agree to hold discussions about playing games without spectators or at neutral sites.
- Players will take significant salary reductions.