Skip to content
- The manual outlines the minimum sanitation and social-distancing requirements each must meet before opening its dining rooms.
- Stickers on floors will encourage social distancing.
- Self-serve beverage bars will be closed.
- Workers will wear masks and gloves.
- Tables will be sanitized after each use.
- Employees must wash hands every hour.
- If touch-screen kiosks are turned on, screens and keypads must be cleaned after every use.
- PlayPlaces will be closed and interactive games shut down.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned every 30 minutes.