Skip to content
- A Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday suggests Joe Biden’s lead over Trump in the November general election showdown has increased to 11 points.
- Biden tops Trump by a 50-39 percent margin among registered voters nationwide, up slightly from a 49-41 percent lead Biden held over Trump in Quinnipiac’s previous poll, conducted in April.
- Trump has a seven-point advantage among male voters, but Biden beats Trump by 28 points among all women.
- Trump’s approval rating stands at 42 percent approval and 53 percent disapproval, down slightly from a month ago.
- Trump’s approval on the US’s coronavirus response stands at 41 percent this month, down five points from April.
- Voters were split on whether Trump or Biden would do a better job on the economy.