- The outbreak began in crowded Seoul nightclubs and bars earlier this month.
- A total of 170 infections have been traced back to the original 29-year-old clubgoer.
- South Korea announced 15 new COVID-19 patients on Monday morning, with just two of the cases connected to the nightclub outbreak.
- The affected venues cater to an LGBT audience, which had led to concern that visitors would hesitate to come forward for testing.
- More than 65,000 tests connected to the clubs have been conducted so far.